Dartford Borough Council is the Licensing Authority under the Licensing Act 2003 and is responsible for granting premises licences, club premises certificates, temporary events notices and personal licences in the Borough in respect of the sale and/or supply of alcohol


Search the Licence Finder on .Gov website to find out which licences you may need.

Better Business for all have made an extremely helpful download, Kent and Medway business Start-up pack, A Regulatory guide that covers everything you need to know for starting up or growing your business in Kent and Medway. Find Legal Requirements & Responsibilities your Business may have to comply with, Search contacts for a range of regulatory